A charming, two bedroomed cottage, with spectacular views, nestling above the historic Peak District village of Winster, Derbyshire.
- Situated in the Peak District National Park
- Quiet, picturesque hillside location
- Sleeps 3
- Easy parking
- Warm and cosy with gas central heating
- All heat and power included
- Free WiFi
- All linen and towels provided
- Small well behaved dog by prior arrangement
- Sorry – this is a no smoking home
- Normal arrival time between 16.00-17.00
- Departure by 10.00
Rock Cottage is a charming, two bedroomed beamed cottage nestling above the historic Peak District National Park village of Winster, Derbyshire. No pictures can do justice to the fabulous views enjoyed from every window and the garden. Since opening in 2005 the Visitors’ Book shows all our guests rating the cottage highly.
The perfect place to relax, reflect or explore. With its peaceful, off road location, Rock Cottage is ideal for walkers, romantic couples or those just wanting to ‘get away from it all’. Beautifully furnished, sleeping 3 people in two bedrooms, with full gas central heating, endless hot water on demand and all towels and linen provided. Laundry and weekly cleaning service can be easily arranged.
Well behaved dogs are more than welcome. All we ask is that they remain downstairs in consideration for our other guests and sleep on their favourite bed in the warm kitchen.